Warid Prepaid Daily Call SMS Offer 2016.Warid daily call sms bundle offer 2016 in all pakistan.Daily call offer with sms of net mints and Mbs for facebook whatsapp.Warid dail bundle offer just RS 30.Offer velidity just 1 day.
Warid Prepaid Daily Call SMS Offer 2016
New Warid Prepaid Daily Call SMS Offer 2016
Warid Telecom brings you the most convenient daily bundle. With just Rs. 30 (incl.tax), you will be entitled to get 30 LTE Internet MBs, 200 Warid minutes and 300 SMS along with 10 minutes to call on all other networks. LTE customers will also get the advantage of superior and uninterrupted connectivity which shall enable them to live stream videos and movies at a much faster rate than ever before.
So hurry up, get your Warid LTE SIM, dial 9911# and enjoy your Warid Daily Bundle now.
With just Rs. 30 (incl.tax), Warid Daily Bundle offers:
- 200 Warid minutes
- 10 minutes for all other networks
- 300 SMS
- 30 MB LTE Internet
How to Activate:
To activate, Daily bundle dial 9911#
Terms & Conditions:
- Relevant amount/balance is required to avail bundle offer
- Mobile internet can be used for 2G and LTE customers both.
- Validity of bundle is 1 day.
- On Package change free resources will remain intact.
- It is a recursive bundle and will be automatically renewed at midnight
- To check free resources dial *200*521#.
- To de-activate the offer dial *99*10#.
- Dial *99*11# and *99*10# charges are Rs 1+tax
- This offer is only for all prepaid commercial packages.
- Warid reserves the right to make the changes in offer at any time.
- Terms, conditions, taxes & Standard call setup charges apply.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that in order to maintain service quality and to avoid the congestion of traffic on Warid’s network, the offer/bundle mentioned herein shall not be available during EID holidays announced by the government. During such Eid holidays, the standard charges of the service shall be applicable. The Subscriber further agrees that in this regard no further notice or intimation shall be required by Warid, and hereby he waives his any legal rights or remedies in this regard.