Ufone Sim Lagao Offer March 2017. Ufone sim lagao offer. Ufone march sim lagao offer. Ufone sim wapis lagao offer march 2017. Ufone band sim offer 2017.Sim Lagao Offer is the most appealing mode to retain the customers. Whatever you named it, either company care about you that you shouldn’t be idle for a long time or they don’t want to compromise on their customers.
Ufone Sim Lagao Offer March 2017
Just like other mobile operators in the Pakistan, Ufone is also offering SIM Lagao Offer to its subscribers. But the distinguish feature of Ufone new offer is that it is for both new SIM purchasers and those who have already got Ufone SIM but have not used for a longer period.
So, a special treat is for those customers who have either buy a new SIM or planning to reactivate the old SIM that is unused from February 1, 2017.
How to Subscribe to the Offer?
- To activate the offer, dial *555# from your new or reactivated SIM
- To check details of remaining minutes, SMS or MBs dial *706#
On every recharge of Rs. 50 or more you will get additional 555 U-U minutes, 555 SMS and 555 MBs internet free.
Pricing & Tariff
- On every recharge of Rs. 50 or more, in addition to the balance, get 555 U-U minutes, 555 SMS and 555 MBs internet free, for next three days
- Additional charge of 15 paisa’s/call will be charged
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is available on all Ufone SIMs activated on and after 01st Mar 2017
- This offer is available on Ufone numbers not used after 1st Feb 2017
- To convert you SIM to Ufone, type “MNP” and send it to 667 and send the received SMS to 76333
- After dialing *555#, just once, customer will be subscribed to the 555 recharge offer
- For the next 30 days, on every recharge transaction of minimum Rs. 50, customer will get 555 U minutes, 555 local SMS and 555 MBs internet free, valid for three days
- This Offer is not available on Super Card 499, Super Card 299, Super Card 599, Super Minutes, and Super Internet Recharge. However, the customers who recharge the above cards can still avail the offer if they recharge Rs. 50 or more separately.