Flashing Method for MTK 65xx. Sptool Flash Method. QMobile Flash Method. Lenovo Flash Method. Huawei Flash Method. Micromax Flash Method. Mediatek Flash Method. Doogee Flash Method. MTK Flash Method. Tutorial for Sptool Flash. Oppo Flash Method.
Flashing Method for MTK 65xx
Don’t blame me for any damage that may occur on your phone.
Please be sure that you know what you are doing and you read everything carefully.
Important Requirement for Flashing:
A Thoughtful Mind, Calmness and Patience.
- USB data cable.
- MediaTek USB VCOM drivers.
- MediaTek MT65xx Preloader.
- SP Flash Tool i.e v3.1206.01 or higher for MT6575 and v3.1222.00 or higher for MT6577 (We have used SP Flash Tool v5.1532 for Flashing).
- The Right ROM File from your phone vendor.
Tutorial for Flashing:
- First download and install SPtoolflash_Drivers.rar.
- After, make sure that you have MediaTek DA USB VCOM drivers for conformation of drivers installed connect your phone and these drivers should appear in device manager as shown in image below.
- In order to flash when you plug in your phone to PC in power off state you’ll see a message on your PC, Looking for drivers “MediaTek MT65xx Preloader”. Download these Drivers from Here MediaTek MT65xx Preloader Drivers.
- When you see that message go to device manager and manually install drivers of Mediatek MT65xx by giving path to the folder were you have extracted Mediatek MT65xx Preloader drivers to install the driver.
- If these drivers are not installed then a sign of caution will appear in device manager as shown in the figure below.
Flashing the whole ROM:
- First of all download and SP Flash Tool . Download SP Flash Tool from Here : SP Flash Tool 5.1532.rar.
- After that open SP Flash Tool.
- Then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file (MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt or MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt), depending on which phone you have) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.
- Select Scatterloading File as Shown in the figure:
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
Press F9 from keyboard or Download button and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable. The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
- If you have not installed MediaTek MT65xx Preloader correctly then you might see windows Looking for MediaTek MT65xx Preloader drivers at this step as well just follow the same step no 3 as mentioned above.
- After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.
- Once the Flashing is Completed a Green Ring will appear as Shown:
- Close the SP Flash Tool on your Computer and disconnect your Android Smartphone from your Computer and Turn it on Manually.
- Done.Congratulations, Now you have Stock Rom Running on your Android Smart Phone.
If you feel any difficulty in above flashing method kindly feel free to ask me via comments.