Duplicate Driving Licence Process , If some one lost his / her driving licence then he/she should complain in relevant Police Station And Apply For Duplicate Driving Licence. It is necessary to have a driving licence to drive any vehicle in Pakistan and almost every country in the world. Driving Licence is a document which shows that you can drive a vehicle very well which can reduce accidents.
Duplicate Driving Licence Process
- Copy of CNIC.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Medical certificate (issued by authorized medical practitioner).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (only for the candidates of the age of 50 years or above).
- Application form.
- Report from computer section for Computerized License.
- Diary report of misplaced license from relevant Police Station and must be submitted within 15 days from reported date.
- Ticket of Rs.150.
- Rs. 180 on STR form have to be deposited in the branch after passing the test.
Google Search Terms:
Duplicate Driving Licence Process , Duplicate Driving Licence Fees. Duplicate Driving Licence Documents. Motorcycle Duplicate Licence process. Car Duplicate Licence Process. HTV Duplicate Licence Process. HTV Duplicate Licence Process.
For More Detail Please Visit : http://www.trafficpolice.punjab.gov.pk/duplicate_licence